Steps to reproduce:
1. Open new writer document
2. Go to Tools - Mail Merge Wizards
3. Select 'Create new document' on the first dialog and click Next -> A new document is created in background
4. Close the mailmerge wizard by clicking Cancel and the
5. Close the document called 'Untitled 2'
6. Go to 'Untitled 1' document and click on 'Print Merged Documents'
7. Click on 'Print Documents'
Just for the record, I don't have any printer installed.
Id. de compilación: 6cd4f1ef626f15116896b1d8e1398b56da0d0ee1
Subproc. CPU: 1; SO: Windows 6.1; Repr. de IU: predet.; Motor de trazado: HarfBuzz;
Configuración regional: es-ES (es_ES); Calc: group
Created attachment 133187 [details]
The crash was introduced when the mailmerge dialog was refactored in range https://cgit.freedesktop.org/libreoffice/core/log/?qt=range&q=59a3d972d2909650506409eeb6d4a71fa263dc29..b86b97e54590872fc0ea85fbea22c2d00d241181
Adding Kendy as Cc since he did the refactoring.
*** This bug has been marked as a duplicate of bug 107729 ***