Created attachment 133338 [details]
Screenshot showing the problem.
With a Suse SLED12-SP1 with libreoffice 5.1.2 installed, the last l10n package you install changes the window title for libreoffice base.
- SLED12-SP1 (Same problem with Suse SLES12-SP1 or OpenSuse Leap42.2)
- Libreoffice-base installed
- Locale set to en_US (POSIX)
- install some libreoffice l10n (in suse, zypper install libreoffice-l10n-ar)
- Open libreoffice base
- Create a new database (just follow next-next wizard)
- Inside the new database, create a new table (just next-next wizard)
- Open the new table
- Check the window title
- Window title should stay in the system locale
- Window title changes to last installed l10n package
- This behaviour only occours on libreoffice base. The original text on the title says "Table Data View".
- Openoffice maintainers from Suse asked to open a ticket here, because it does not appear to be related to Suse packaging.
*** This bug has been marked as a duplicate of bug 83535 ***