Created attachment 134250 [details]
character dialog with crammed preview
The MathJax_AMS and MathJax_Caligraphic font previews get crammed when rendering both
1. Open Writer
2. Change font to MathJax_AMS or MathJax_Caligraphic
3. Type 'ABCDEFGHIJKLMNOPQRSTUVWXYZ ab'
4. Select 'ABCDEFGHIJKLMNOPQRSTUVWXYZ a'
5. Format > Character > Font
6. Notice that preview looks fine
7. Close dialog
8. Select 'ABCDEFGHIJKLMNOPQRSTUVWXYZ ab'
9. Format > Character > Font
10. Notice that preview doesnt look fine
Build ID: 1f4d7fc8618828222d7f4447daed4c3361edeea6
CPU threads: 2; OS: Linux 4.4; UI render: default; VCL: gtk2;
Locale: en-US (en_US.UTF-8); Calc: group
Build ID: 08f6f9dded1b142b858c455da03319abac691655
CPU Threads: 4; OS Version: Linux 4.8; UI Render: default; VCL: gtk3;
Locale: ca-ES (ca_ES.UTF-8); Calc: group
Khaled: Is this NOTOURBUG and a problem with the font?
Most likely a font bug. MathJax fonts are special fonts that are only meant to be used with MathJax and are not usable otherwise.
Okay if its most likely a font bug, lets just close it. Thanks Khaled.