When entering data into the second document in LibreOffice Calc, the program becomes very sluggish.
Steps to Reproduce:
1. Launch libreoffice and select Writer document or Calc document.
2. If selecting Calc document, moving between cells and entering data works fine and is responsive.
3. Select New Calc Document from the file menu.
4. When entering data, and then trying to move to another cell with the arrow keys in the second document, the program becomes very unresponsive.
5. If switching back to the first document, the program is responsive when performing step 4.
6. If switching again to the second document, the program becomes unresponsive when performing step 4.
The program became slow when editing the second document.
The program should have been responsive as was the case in the first open document.
User Profile Reset: Yes
Build ID: 1:5.4.1-1
CPU threads: 4; OS: Linux 4.12; UI render: default; VCL: gtk3;
Locale: en-US (en_US.UTF-8); Calc: group
User-Agent: Mozilla/5.0 (X11; Linux x86_64; rv:55.0) Gecko/20100101 Firefox/55.0
can not confirm with
Build ID: 61d85c4e7c30ea0f5242d927b7456190020b4fbe
CPU threads: 8; OS: Linux 4.9; UI render: default; VCL: kde4;
Locale: nl-BE (en_US.UTF-8); Calc: group
I can't reproduce the issue on Debian 8.9 with LibreofficeDev 6.0.
@am_dxer: are you able to reproduce the issue on LibreofficeDev 6.0? If yes, could you give us spreadsheets documents and the exact steps to reproduce the issue?
(In reply to Alex ARNAUD from comment #2)
> @am_dxer: are you able to reproduce the issue on LibreofficeDev 6.0? If yes,
> could you give us spreadsheets documents and the exact steps to reproduce
> the issue?
Set to NEEDINFO.
Change back to UNCONFIRMED, if the problem persists and you have attached the documents. Change to RESOLVED WORKSFORME, if the problem went away.
I tested this and can't produce it in Version: 126.96.36.199.alpha0+
Build ID: 6a29d733651eb307ee8a6c3cf1bc64579070e53a
CPU threads: 4; OS: Linux 4.14; UI render: default; VCL: gtk3;
Locale: en-US (en_US.UTF-8); Calc: group threaded
Thanks for the additional information.
As am_dxer is not longer able to reproduce the issue I mark the issue as resolved WORKFORME.