Enter Japanese vertical writing text. It moves up and displays/cut off it.
Steps to Reproduce:
1. Right click mouse over [Text box] icon.
2. Select [Vertical text] from the context menu.
3. Drag input area and Input Japanese Text.
Japanese text is moved up and displayed. (Right side of the Screenshot)
Fits in the text area like Latin text. (Left side of the Screenshot)
User Profile Reset: No
User-Agent: Mozilla/5.0 (X11; Linux x86_64; rv:56.0) Gecko/20100101 Firefox/56.0
Created attachment 137032 [details]
Japanese text moves up.
Created attachment 137033 [details]
Japanese Text input
Created attachment 137034 [details]
- Version: 18.104.22.168.alpha0+
Build ID: 616f21db9e50a77b0c02dfb123f871a742f46216
CPU threads: 4; OS: Linux 4.10; UI render: default; VCL: gtk3;
Locale: ca-ES (ca_ES.UTF-8); Calc: group
- Version: 22.214.171.124.alpha1+
Build ID: c15927f20d4727c3b8de68497b6949e72f9e6e9e
- Version 126.96.36.199.alpha0+ (Build ID: efca6f15609322f62a35619619a6d5fe5c9bd5a)
but not in
- LibreOffice 3.3.0
*** This bug has been marked as a duplicate of bug 111967 ***