Created attachment 139278 [details]
Example file saved by LO
Both the shape on top of the field and the field together disappear in Microsoft Word
Steps to reproduce:
1. Create a new document with LibreOffice.
2. Insert a predefined field (for instance page number).
3. Insert a shape on the top of the field.
4. Remove the area of the shape or send the shape into the background.
5. Save the file as .docx.
6. Compare the document in Word and Writer.
Both shape and field do not appear in Microsoft Word.
Both shape and field appear even in Microsoft Word.
Created attachment 139279 [details]
The example file saved as docx
Created attachment 139280 [details]
The example file in LO
Created attachment 139281 [details]
The example file in Word
Reproduced using LO 22.214.171.124 & 126.96.36.199 / Windows 7.
This is solved with:
author Michael Stahl <Michael.Stahl@cib.de> 2020-07-10 19:29:27 +0200
committer Michael Stahl <email@example.com> 2020-07-13 11:24:29 +0200
tdf#134618 sw: DOCX export: fix order of as-char and at-char fly...
*** This bug has been marked as a duplicate of bug 134618 ***