LibreOffice doesn't show any selectable Firefox themes, and when I insert the URL of a particular Firefox theme and try to load it, LibreOffice responds that it can't be opened, and I shall try later again.
Steps to Reproduce:
1. Select menu "Extras"
2. Select submenu "Options"
3. Select "LibreOffice" in the left dialog window
4. Select "Personalization" in the left dialog window
5. Choose 3rd option in the right dialog window "Own Theme" or "Personal Theme" (German: "Eigenes Theme ...")
6. Click button "Select Theme" (German: "Thema auswählen ...") in right dialog window
8. Insert URL from Firefox theme (e. g., https://addons.mozilla.org/de/firefox/addon/red-ladybug/) into URL input area below text "Suchbegriff oder URL des Firefox-Themes" (German version)
7. No selectable themes available.
9. LibreOffice pops up new error window that the URL can't be openend, and I should try later.
7. Selectable Firefox themes should be available.
9. URL with particular Firefox theme should be opened by LibreOffice.
User Profile Reset: Yes
User-Agent: Mozilla/5.0 (Windows NT 10.0) AppleWebKit/537.36 (KHTML, like Gecko) Chrome/18.104.22.1688 Safari/537.36
On pc Debian x86-64 with master sources updated today, I could reproduce this.
Kendy: debugging this, the pb appeared in parsePersonaInfo
567 *pHeaderURL = searchValue( rBuffer, persona, ""headerURL":"" );
568 if ( pHeaderURL->isEmpty() )
569 return false;
It's from https://cgit.freedesktop.org/libreoffice/core/commit/?id=ca3fa2a210cc6978dc75566ff453c9138ab9c094
The buffer contains several ""headerURL":"", not ""headerURL":""
Is there some kind of mapping method to use?
I submitted this patch for review:
It seems this one is a dup, I'll update the patch.
*** This bug has been marked as a duplicate of bug 114731 ***