This happens everytime I open the document: a tabulation is added, and it has to be removed by hand, or it will be saved and other tabulations at the next opening of the file will follow. With the .odt format it works fine, but problems begin as soon as you save it as .docx
Steps to Reproduce:
1. Open a .docx document with Libreoffice
A tabulation is added between the number and the text of every footnote
There would have been no tabulation
User Profile Reset: Yes
I have checked the footnote.xml file and noticed that actually a tabulation is added after opening the .docx document:
<w:t xml:space="preserve"> </w:t>
<w:rFonts w:cs="Times New Roman" w:ascii="Times New Roman" w:hAnsi="Times New Roman"/>
I am grateful...
Please attach an example .odt that we can save as .docx to immediately see the effect.
Please attach an example document.
Set to NEEDINFO.
Change back to UNCONFIRMED after you have provided the document.
This has probably been fixed in LO 6.1. See bug 106062
Dear Bug Submitter,
This bug has been in NEEDINFO status with no change for at least
6 months. Please provide the requested information as soon as
possible and mark the bug as UNCONFIRMED. Due to regular bug
tracker maintenance, if the bug is still in NEEDINFO status with
no change in 30 days the QA team will close the bug as INSUFFICIENTDATA
due to lack of needed information.
For more information about our NEEDINFO policy please read the
wiki located here:
If you have already provided the requested information, please
mark the bug as UNCONFIRMED so that the QA team knows that the
bug is ready to be confirmed.
Thank you for helping us make LibreOffice even better for everyone!
Please read this message in its entirety before proceeding.
Your bug report is being closed as INSUFFICIENTDATA due to inactivity and
a lack of information which is needed in order to accurately
reproduce and confirm the problem. We encourage you to retest
your bug against the latest release. If the issue is still
present in the latest stable release, we need the following
information (please ignore any that you've already provided):
a) Provide details of your system including your operating
system and the latest version of LibreOffice that you have
confirmed the bug to be present
b) Provide easy to reproduce steps – the simpler the better
c) Provide any test case(s) which will help us confirm the problem
d) Provide screenshots of the problem if you think it might help
e) Read all comments and provide any requested information
Once all of this is done, please set the bug back to UNCONFIRMED
and we will attempt to reproduce the issue. Please do not:
a) respond via email
b) update the version field in the bug or any of the other details
on the top section of our bug tracker