In consistent cursor after using find & replace (and with undo/redo of the replacement)
Steps to Reproduce:
1. Open the attached file
2. Drag the mouse from He to the question mark (cursor at the end of the paragraph)
4. Find: "."
5. Replace: x
6. Current selection only
7. Replace all
8. Close using red cross
9. Cursor 1 to left
10. Press Undo
11. Press redo (Cursor placed between "He"
12. Place the cursor at the end the paragraph (without a selection
13. Press CTRL+H
14. Find: "."
15. Replace: x
16. Replace all
17. Close.. cursor still at same spot
18. Undo CTRL+Z (cursor between "He")
19. Redo CTRL+Y (cursor one to the left)
Cursor position isn't really consistent
Some consistency. In my opinion:
* Not between "He"
* Not a different position on redo
* Choose a ending position (?) or at the end of the sentence.
User Profile Reset: No
Build ID: c0fdcece6b886912618deee9656cb2d169a9b999
CPU threads: 4; OS: Windows 6.3; UI render: default;
TinderBox: Win-x86@42, Branch:master, Time: 2018-08-12_00:35:45
Locale: en-US (nl_NL); Calc: CL
Created attachment 144304 [details]
I tested it. I supose it is working ok, but it is shown wrong after "he".
Identificator construire: 1:6.0.3-0ubuntu1
Fire CPU: 4; OS: Linux 4.15; Redare UI: implicit; VCL: gtk3;
Setări regionale: ro-RO (ro_RO.UTF-8); Calc: group
Arch Linux 64-bit
Build ID: 05db125c57ea3c8f04a304561209c32cc5c45a67
CPU threads: 8; OS: Linux 4.18; UI render: default; VCL: gtk3_kde5;
Locale: fi-FI (fi_FI.UTF-8); Calc: threaded
Built on September 17th 2018