Created attachment 144543 [details]
Contextmenu Page for Writer, Calc, Draw and Impress
Page is available "only" in draw and impress and there the arrangement has a bit changed. The reason is that properties are always the last group in context menu.
Page submenu was moved out of the submenu, cause you are in the page context menu so no need for an second subgroup.
Impress: no objections.
- Have you moved 'Insert Snap Guide...' command into the 'Snap Guides' sub-menu?
- Where are the 'Rename page' and 'New paage' commands?
- The 'Format Cells...' command is the most important item and comparable to the properties item in page and image context menus. In your proposal it seems a little bit inadequately visible.
- Why have you added 'Define'? Is there a bug or discussion that recommends that?
- 'Clear direct formatting' is very good.
- Maybe an 'Insert comment...' command would also be good as it is part of Calc's context menu too.
Removing needsUX as there was agreement. But the context menus have been reworked so this issue could probably be resolved.