When inserting a formula into Impress, when resizing the font inside the formula editor the bounding box does not increase in size, cutting off the formula. If one goes back to impress then double clicks on the formula then the bounding box is correct.
Inserting a formula into writer, however, works correctly.
Steps to Reproduce:
1. Create a new Impress document
3. enter some formula
4. format|font size...
5. set font size to some large, say 51
6. formula not gets clipped as bounding box is not increased
7. click on Impress slide to deactivate formula editor
8. double click on formula to reactivate formula editor
9. bounding box is now correctly resized
formula bounding box is too small and formula is clipped
when resizing font in formula editor (with Impress) the formula bounding box should increase to show all of the enlarged formula.
User Profile Reset: No
Confirm LO 6.2 and Version: 184.108.40.206.alpha0+; Windows