Zoming in the print preview with Ctrl+Mouse Wheel can cause the preview to jump to a different page.
Steps to reproduce:
- Create a multi-page document
- Open the print preview
- Scroll to the last page
- Zoom in multiple steps by using Ctrl+Mouse Wheel (zooming just one step won't do)
- Zoom out one step by using Ctrl+Mouse Wheel
-> The preview will jump one page up (and also zoom out at the same time).
I can confirm this behavior.
1) Create a 3 page Writer document.
2) Open print preview.
3) Go to the last page.
4) Zoom and preview settings: single or multiple pages with full page view (e.g. 'fit width and height').
5) Zoom in with mouse wheel and scroll 2 times.
6) Scroll back 1 time.
Nothing than zoom level changes.
Zoom level changes as expected BUT also the view jumps to the previous page.
Version: 184.108.40.206.alpha0+ (x64)
Build ID: 18c5089df091bddeb8c2dc339776671964389040
CPU threads: 8; OS: Windows 10.0; UI render: GL;
TinderBox: Win-x86_64@42, Branch:master, Time: 2018-09-12_23:24:12
Locale: de-AT (de_AT); Calc: CL
Version: 220.127.116.11 (x64)
CPU-Threads: 8; BS: Windows 10.0; UI-Render: Standard;
Gebietsschema: de-AT (de_AT); Calc: group
In LibreOffice 3.3.0
I only could reproduce it in normal view with multiple pages activated but not in print preview.