Similar to bug 115434 but occurs when sidebar is in float mode and focus is in the tab bar.
Steps to reproduce:
1) Open any multipage document
2) Open Sidebar using Menu > View > Sidebar or Ctrl+F5
3) Undock Sidebar using tab bar Menu > Undock or grab deck title bar and drag
4) Click in the document
5) Click on Properties deck button in floating sidebar tab bar
6) Press any of the following: page down/up, Ctrl+End, Ctrl+Home, backspace, delete, Ctrl+backspace, Ctrl+delete, hold up/down arrow key
Key input affects document view
Key input does not affect document view when focus is in sidebar
Yup... had to play with the cursor down/up, but holding it it eventually starts to reposition the document canvas even though focus remains on the sidebar.
Here is a patch:
Jim Raykowski committed a patch related to this issue.
It has been pushed to "master":
tdf#120122 Fix key input being passed to doc view from floating sidebar
It will be available in 6.2.0.
The patch should be included in the daily builds available at
http://dev-builds.libreoffice.org/daily/ in the next 24-48 hours. More
information about daily builds can be found at:
Affected users are encouraged to test the fix and report feedback.