Created attachment 145193 [details]
The attached DOCX was created in Word, and contains a footer with a table and two lines of text.
In Writer, the last line of text doesn't fit on page.
Observed using LO 6.2 daily build (2018-09-22, 8b1501d80dc9d3f42c351c6e026fa737e116cae5), 22.214.171.124 / Windows 7.
In 3.5.0 the table isn't imported in the footer.
Created attachment 145194 [details]
Same file saved as DOC.
Created attachment 145195 [details]
PDF exported from DOCX in Word
I confirm it with
Version: 126.96.36.199.alpha0+ (x64)
Build ID: 62cd86977ca41677c56fb2d1f97bb1c5cbdbd416
CPU threads: 4; OS: Windows 10.0; UI render: GL;
TinderBox: Win-x86_64@42, Branch:master, Time: 2018-09-20_02:34:32
Locale: en-US (de_DE); Calc: CL
I think it's perhaps a problem with Autofit height:
1. Open format footer
2. disable Autofit height and change height to 1,2 cm => Apply
3. Enable Autofit height => Apply
Steps to reproduce from scratch:
1. Create a new text document in Writer.
2. Add a footer.
3. Insert a 2-row table into the footer.
4. Below the footer, add 2 lines of text (like "test<ENTER>test")
5. Format footer to have spacing 0, no dynamic spacing, height 1 mm, and use AutoFit Height.
=> the last line hides (doesn't fit into the footer).
The both *spacing* settings are not really relevant here, and mentioned just to have stable setup. The problem is also reproducible with non-0 dynamic spacing, as seen in the original bugdoc.
Interesting that increasing footer height up to 9 mm keeeps the problem; setting it to 10 mm makes the problem disappear.
Note that the problem is not specific to file format; nor to fonts.