While looking at sample attachment 59217 [details] from bug 48042:
1. Open the sample document, note line width od 0,05.
2. Press CTRL + A and afterwards CTRL + C
3. Click at the end of the document
4. Go to EDIT -> PASTE SPECIAL -> Formatted Text [RTF]
Interim Result: Table is copied with line width od 0,10.
5. Press CTRL + A and afterwards CTRL + C
6. Click at the end of the document
7. Go to EDIT -> PASTE SPECIAL -> Formatted Text [RTF]
8. Open Table Properties.
Result: Line width of 3rd table is 0,10 and 4th table is 0,75.
Further copying keeps that width.
I mark as minor. Didn't test back for earliest version.
I can't reproduce it in
Build ID: 4854acc7929ea58632c5d0f7f80a4adc3c62b8cd
CPU threads: 4; OS: Linux 4.15; UI render: default; VCL: gtk3;
Locale: ca-ES (ca_ES.UTF-8); Calc: threaded
Created attachment 145474 [details]
I can confirm it on:
Build ID: 144da6d5079bcd435e6637cb5cf95305f3ec1306
CPU threads: 4; OS: Linux 4.4; UI render: default; VCL: gtk2;
TinderBox: Linux-rpm_deb-x86_64@70-TDF, Branch:master, Time: 2018-10-12_02:13:01
Locale: tr-TR (tr_TR.UTF-8); Calc: threaded
Build ID: 1:5.1.6~rc2-0ubuntu1~xenial3
CPU Threads: 4; OS Version: Linux 4.4; UI Render: default;
Locale: en-US (tr_TR.UTF-8); Calc: group
some times it's only changes the width from 0.5 to 0.10