Created attachment 146037 [details]
Test file that causes the error
1. Install and run the Ditto app for Windows 10 (https://www.microsoft.com/en-us/p/ditto-clipboard/9nblggh3zbjq)
2. Open attached Calc document
3. Select multiple rows by clicking and dragging the mouse in the left-hand column with the row numbers. For example, rows 4 through 6. You must select the entire row.
4. Press Ctrl-C to copy, or select "Copy" from the "Edit" menu.
5. LibreOffice terminates. When you restart, it asks to send a bug report and starts the recovery process.
If you exit Ditto (via the system tray) and repeat steps 2-5, LibreOffice does not crash.
If you select one row, LibreOffice does not crash.
I can't reproduce it in
Id. de compilación: 86daf60bf00efa86ad547e59e09d6bb77c699acb
Subprocs. CPU: 1; SO: Windows 6.1; Repres. IU: predet.;
Configuración regional: es-ES (es_ES); Calc: group threaded
Could you please try to reproduce it with the latest version of LibreOffice
from https://www.libreoffice.org/download/libreoffice-fresh/ ?
I have set the bug's status to 'NEEDINFO'. Please change it back to
'UNCONFIRMED' if the bug is still present in the latest version.
It could be a duplicate of bug 118416.
Please try with LibreOffice 126.96.36.199
I was experiencing something similar to this on Windows 10 before I upgraded to 188.8.131.52, except Calc hung and then the whole OS hung, and I had to do a hard shutdown, as even Ctrl-Alt-Del wouldn't work.
I reproduced this on 184.108.40.206, then installed 220.127.116.11 and the error did not occur. Marking it as resolved and a duplicate of 118416. Thank you for investigating.
*** This bug has been marked as a duplicate of bug 118416 ***
I have to mostly retract my last comment. I'm still getting the system hangs when selecting a number of rows or columns and doing Ctrl-C when Ditto is running, although the hangs eventually work themselves out and I don't have to reboot.