Created attachment 146994 [details]
which callout aren't working
On some documents only, I'm not able to visualize the line between endpoint and callcout box.
I've tried to modify properties (color, style, width, etc.) without success.
1. open the document
2. click on line callout (any of "line callout")
3. place de line callout : 2 yellow points are present to show where should be the line
However, "callouts" icon works fine (see attached picture)
Created attachment 146995 [details]
callout with yellow dot but no line
Created attachment 146996 [details]
Writer document where I can't use callout (lines not visible)
I can reproduce the problem with your document in Version: 18.104.22.168.alpha0+ (x64)
Build ID: 9e55c8c7ffc43004ca314edcd4712dcc29adf933
CPU threads: 8; OS: Windows 10.0; UI render: GL; VCL: win;
Locale: de-DE (en_US); UI-Language: en-US
I cannot produce the problem with a new document.
It seems to be somehow connected to the TOC. If I delete the TOC, the leg of the callout is visible, if I insert the TOC again, the leg of the callout vanishes.
(In reply to Regina Henschel from comment #3)
> I can reproduce the problem with your document in Version: 22.214.171.124.alpha0+
> Build ID: 9e55c8c7ffc43004ca314edcd4712dcc29adf933
> CPU threads: 8; OS: Windows 10.0; UI render: GL; VCL: win;
> Locale: de-DE (en_US); UI-Language: en-US
> Calc: threaded
> I cannot produce the problem with a new document.
> It seems to be somehow connected to the TOC. If I delete the TOC, the leg of
> the callout is visible, if I insert the TOC again, the leg of the callout
What is the TOC ? could I delete it without datas lost ? thanks
TOC = Table of Contents
Removing and newly inserting the table of content does not solve the problem for this document. I have tried that already. But because I could not reproduce the problem with a new document, it might help, if you make a new document and transfer the content from the old document into it. First load the styles from the old document, then copy and paste the content. If that does not solve the problem, try it without preserving the styles.
I can reproduce it in
Build ID: 3911bf8364dae4c855ad37237c114f9007f70657
CPU threads: 4; OS: Linux 4.15; UI render: default; VCL: gtk3;
Locale: ca-ES (ca_ES.UTF-8); UI-Language: en-US
I can't reproduce it on page 1, but I can on page 4
Not reproduced in
Build ID: b21df5a993a3815cf736fe3d2eab73eee646b38e