First page header in XLSX documents created with Microsoft Excel 2010 changes to default header when the document is opened in LibreOffice Calc.
Steps to Reproduce:
1. Create a new document in Microsoft Excel.
2. Type text to A1 and L1 cells.
3. On the Page Layout tab, in the Page Setup group, click the Dialog Box Launcher Button next to Page Setup.
4. Select Header/Footer tab.
5. Select Different first page.
6. Click on Custom Header button.
7. Click on Header tab.
8. Type “Header” under Center section.
9. Click on First Page Header tab.
10. Type “First Page Header” under Center section.
11. Click on OK button.
12. Click on OK button.
13. Save the file as XLSX.
14. Open the same file in Calc.
15. Compare the original file opened in Excel and Calc.
First page header changes to default.
First page header should be the same as in the original file when the document is opened in Excel.
User Profile Reset: No
Created attachment 147041 [details]
Screenshot of the original document side by side in Excel and Calc.
Created attachment 147042 [details]
Example file from Excel
Build ID: a63cd8bbe7cf881daa8dc7a7f32f3e5ac384e902
CPU threads: 4; OS: Linux 4.15; UI render: default; VCL: gtk3;
Locale: ca-ES (ca_ES.UTF-8); UI-Language: en-US
Build ID: 3ca42d8d51174010d5e8a32b96e9b4c0b3730a53
Threads 4; Ver: 4.10; Render: default;
Version 126.96.36.199.alpha0+ (Build ID: efca6f15609322f62a35619619a6d5fe5c9bd5a)
Dear NISZ LibreOffice Team,
To make sure we're focusing on the bugs that affect our users today, LibreOffice QA is asking bug reporters and confirmers to retest open, confirmed bugs which have not been touched for over a year.
There have been thousands of bug fixes and commits since anyone checked on this bug report. During that time, it's possible that the bug has been fixed, or the details of the problem have changed. We'd really appreciate your help in getting confirmation that the bug is still present.
If you have time, please do the following:
Test to see if the bug is still present with the latest version of LibreOffice from https://www.libreoffice.org/download/
If the bug is present, please leave a comment that includes the information from Help - About LibreOffice.
If the bug is NOT present, please set the bug's Status field to RESOLVED-WORKSFORME and leave a comment that includes the information from Help - About LibreOffice.
Please DO NOT
Update the version field
Reply via email (please reply directly on the bug tracker)
Set the bug's Status field to RESOLVED - FIXED (this status has a particular meaning that is not
appropriate in this case)
If you want to do more to help you can test to see if your issue is a REGRESSION. To do so:
1. Download and install oldest version of LibreOffice (usually 3.3 unless your bug pertains to a feature added after 3.3) from http://downloadarchive.documentfoundation.org/libreoffice/old/
2. Test your bug
3. Leave a comment with your results.
4a. If the bug was present with 3.3 - set version to 'inherited from OOo';
4b. If the bug was not present in 3.3 - add 'regression' to keyword
Feel free to come ask questions or to say hello in our QA chat: https://kiwiirc.com/nextclient/irc.freenode.net/#libreoffice-qa
Thank you for helping us make LibreOffice even better for everyone!
Still happens in:
Version: 188.8.131.52.alpha0+ (x64)
Build ID: 0faf74a58847a4b87ae43092fe1ca2011bbd1f90
CPU threads: 4; OS: Windows 6.3 Build 9600; UI render: GL; VCL: win;
Locale: en-US (hu_HU); UI-Language: en-US