Save issue with documents containing different right and left headers: the settings for the right pages are applied to the left pages as well when the document is saved in XLSX format.
Steps to Reproduce:
1. Create a new document in LibreOffice Calc.
2. Type text to A1 and L1 cells.
3. Choose Format → Page.
4. Click Header tab.
5. Select Header on.
6. Disable Same content on left and right pages.
7. Click on Edit button.
8. Choose Header (left) tab and type to Center area “Header Left”.
9. Choose Header (right) tab and type to Center area “Header Right”.
10. Press OK button.
11. Press OK button.
12. Save the file as XLSX.
13. Reload the file.
Left pages has the right pages header.
Left and right headers should be different.
User Profile Reset: No
Created attachment 147043 [details]
Screenshot of the original and exported document side by side in Calc.
Created attachment 147044 [details]
Example ODS file from Calc with different left and right headers.
Created attachment 147045 [details]
The original file saved as XLSX.
Confirm with Version: 184.108.40.206.alpha0+
Build ID: c7ad7849d54fd3dad67e7779102f65b8b2f04881
CPU threads: 4; OS: Linux 4.15; UI render: default; VCL: gtk3;
and Version: 220.127.116.11.alpha1+
Build ID: 863d38fbfa4fb4861e476828c46410602100919