Size of header in XLSX documents created with Microsoft Excel 2010 changes when the document is opened in LibreOffice Calc.
Steps to Reproduce:
1. Create a new document in Microsoft Excel.
2. Type text to A1 and L1 cells.
3. On the Page Layout tab, in the Page Setup group, click the Dialog Box Launcher Button next to Page Setup.
4. Select Header/Footer tab.
5. Select the Page 1 option under header.
6. Deselect Scale with document.
7. Choose Page tab.
8. Select Adjust to: and change the value to 20%.
9. Click on OK button.
10. Save the file as XLSX.
11. Open the same file in Calc.
12. Compare the original file opened in Excel and Calc.
Size of header changes when the document is opened in Calc.
Size of header should be the same as in the original file when the document is opened in Excel 2010.
User Profile Reset: No
Created attachment 147046 [details]
Screenshot of the original document side by side in Excel and Calc.
Created attachment 147047 [details]
Example file from Excel
Build ID: a63cd8bbe7cf881daa8dc7a7f32f3e5ac384e902
CPU threads: 4; OS: Linux 4.15; UI render: default; VCL: gtk3;
Locale: ca-ES (ca_ES.UTF-8); UI-Language: en-US
but not in
Build ID: 3ca42d8d51174010d5e8a32b96e9b4c0b3730a53
Threads 4; Ver: 4.10; Render: default;
This seems to have begun at the below commit.
Adding Cc: to Markus Mohrhard; Could you possibly take a look at this one? Thanks
author Markus Mohrhard <email@example.com> 2017-06-28 04:16:51 +0200
committer Eike Rathke <firstname.lastname@example.org> 2017-07-03 21:00:53 +0200
commit 7b1abc47af7a64ab8d3204cb85f173f0023da3ff (patch)
parent 2a276cdf540321be3c9c9b232fbe9ecf72fd65a7 (diff)
always import page scaling, tdf#65848