1) I have an ODG file created with a previous version of LO (not sure which version, either 5.x, 6.0.x or 6.1.x)
2) The file contains multiple pages with jpg/png images inserted onto each page. On top of each image are overlaid reference lines and textboxes containing reference numerals. This was obtained by ensuring that each image object is sent to the back before saving.
3) The file opens fine in LO6152, each object is in the correct order.
4) Now open the file in LO6203
5) All of the references lines and textboxes that overlapped the boundaries of the images are now either hidden behind the image objects or only partially visible (they extend beyond the boundary of the image object).
6) When you have something like 100 reference lines and as many textboxes to re-order, that is huge waste of time and an exercise in frustration.
Steps to Reproduce:
Z-order of objects is not maintained from a previously saved and correctly ordered ODG containing image objecs, lines and textboxes.
The file should display with the objects in the correct order as previously assigned.
User Profile Reset: Yes
Thank you for reporting the bug. Please attach a sample document, as this makes it easier for us to verify the bug.
(Please note that the attachment will be public, remove any sensitive information before attaching it.
See https://wiki.documentfoundation.org/QA/FAQ#How_can_I_eliminate_confidential_data_from_a_sample_document.3F for help on how to do so.)
I have set the bug's status to 'NEEDINFO'. Please change it back to 'UNCONFIRMED' once the requested document is provided.