Steps to reproduce:
* Copy some text with colors or with a colored background (e.g. from a webpage or IDE).
* Open Writer.
* Write something with the default style in there.
* Leave a space after the last word written in there.
* Paste the colored text right after that space.
* Undo the paste (Ctrl + Z).
* Write something again in there
Expected behavior: should write with the style that was there before pastying the colored text, as if it were never pasted.
Actual behavior: text written next after that keeps the style (colors and size) of the pasted text that was undone.
Happens with 6.1 and 6.2, in windows and linux.
Thank you for reporting the bug. I can confirm the bug is present in
Build ID: b6b28931435e44aca92b8c0e1659f701e3ed1a87
CPU threads: 2; OS: Windows 6.1; UI render: default; VCL: win;
TinderBox: Win-x86@42, Branch:master, Time: 2019-01-30_06:57:04
Locale: en-US (en_US); UI-Language: en-US
Also reproduced in
*** This bug has been marked as a duplicate of bug 36958 ***