Making conditions based on date always show as 'Date is today' even if the condition is not 'Date is today'.
See here: https://i.imgur.com/DLok4qV.png
And here you see condition 2 isn't really Date is today: https://i.imgur.com/aXzUHDI.png
Steps to Reproduce:
1. select a tile
2. Right mouse button on the selection, open conditional formatting
3. Create a formatting rule based on the 'Date is' version
4. Make a rule based on anything
5. Make a rule based on anything that is not 'Date is today'
6. Select the bottom condition
See that the top condition now says: 'Condition # Date is today'
See that the top condition now says: 'Condition # Actual condition'
User Profile Reset: No
Created attachment 150412 [details]
conditional format date