Steps to reproduce:
1. Open a new/existing document in LibreOffice Writer
2. Check menu option Tools-> Automatic Spell Checking if not already checked
3. Insert some text.
4. Modify a word that initially was spell checked as valid so that it transforms into an invalid word.
5. Move cursor to another word.
6. Modify the word under last cursor position.
1. After step 4 the word is still considered valid which is a normal behaviour - just wait to finish editing.
2. After step 5 the word from step 4 is still considered valid which is a problem because at this stage the editing of the previous word has finished.
3. After step 6 the previous word is considered invalid (underlined with red). This is correct but too late. This behaviour should manifest after step 5.
1. LibreOffice 6.1.4
2. LibreOffice 6.2.2
3. Latest master branch build.
The expected behaviour is that the word should be checked as invalid (if it is the case) after step 5.
I confirm it with
Version: 22.214.171.124 (x64)
CPU-Threads: 4; BS: Windows 10.0; UI-Render: Standard; VCL: win;
Gebietsschema: de-DE (de_DE); UI-Sprache: de-DE
Version: 126.96.36.199 (x64)
CPU-Threads: 4; BS: Windows 6.19; UI-Render: GL;
Gebietsschema: de-DE (de_DE); Calc: CL