Image with black oval border in a document created with Microsoft Word 2013 and saved as DOCX gets a rectangular border in LibreOffice Writer
Steps to Reproduce:
Steps to reproduce:
1. Create a new document in Microsoft Word.
2. Insert a Picture
3. In Format menu at Picture style choose Beveled Oval, Black
4. Click with right mouse button on the picture, and choose Properties option
5. Under the Effects set the Opacity 100%
6. Save the file as DOCX.
7. Open the same file in LibreOffice Writer and compare the two versions.
Image has border open in LibreOffice Writer 22.214.171.124.
Image should have black oval border like in Microsoft Word.
User Profile Reset: No
Created attachment 151423 [details]
The original file
Created attachment 151424 [details]
A screenshot showcasing the issue
Build ID: 773ac3abbf8ab1343367e51b1774d2ee1f8c4f49
CPU threads: 4; OS: Windows 6.1; UI render: default; VCL: win;
Locale: ru-RU (ru_RU); UI-Language: en-US
ID сборки: f3153a8b245191196a4b6b9abd1d0da16eead600