I'm using the LibreOffice flatpak version (18.104.22.168) from flathub
Opening the Options window (Tools > Options) takes a long time : much more than the deb package (version 6.1.5) I used to have
Thank you for reporting the bug. To be certain the reported issue is not
related to corruption in the user profile, could you please reset your
Libreoffice profile ( https://wiki.documentfoundation.org/UserProfile ) and
I have set the bug's status to 'NEEDINFO'. Please change it back to
'UNCONFIRMED' if the issue is still present
Well, I had just installed LibO from flathub when I find that bug.
LibO flatpak package was never installed before.
Since flatpak versions have their own profile (/home/user/.var/app/org.libreoffice.LibreOffice/config/libreoffice/4/user instead of /home/user/.config/libreoffice/4/user), I'd say it was a brand new profile :)
I also followed the instructions as proposed : I've restarted LibO in safe mode, then I've chosen "Reset to factory settings" from the dialog box (with "Reset settings and user interface modification" & "Reset entire user profile" selected) and tried to open the Options window : the bug is still there.
I tried to measure the delay between alt+f12 and having the Option window displayed on the screen (my system : Debian Sid 64 bits with GNOME-X11) : 5,36 sec
Please launch like this from the command line (replace libreoffice with your flatpak executable) and measure the time:
Are there differences between the UI plugins?
This bug has been in NEEDINFO status with no change for at least
6 months. Please provide the requested information as soon as
possible and mark the bug as UNCONFIRMED. Due to regular bug
tracker maintenance, if the bug is still in NEEDINFO status with
no change in 30 days the QA team will close the bug as INSUFFICIENTDATA
due to lack of needed information.
For more information about our NEEDINFO policy please read the
wiki located here:
If you have already provided the requested information, please
mark the bug as UNCONFIRMED so that the QA team knows that the
bug is ready to be confirmed.
Thank you for helping us make LibreOffice even better for everyone!
Please read this message in its entirety before proceeding.
Your bug report is being closed as INSUFFICIENTDATA due to inactivity and
a lack of information which is needed in order to accurately
reproduce and confirm the problem. We encourage you to retest
your bug against the latest release. If the issue is still
present in the latest stable release, we need the following
information (please ignore any that you've already provided):
a) Provide details of your system including your operating
system and the latest version of LibreOffice that you have
confirmed the bug to be present
b) Provide easy to reproduce steps – the simpler the better
c) Provide any test case(s) which will help us confirm the problem
d) Provide screenshots of the problem if you think it might help
e) Read all comments and provide any requested information
Once all of this is done, please set the bug back to UNCONFIRMED
and we will attempt to reproduce the issue. Please do not:
a) respond via email
b) update the version field in the bug or any of the other details
on the top section of our bug tracker