Add new dynamic array's functions to Calc for interoperability with Excel
• FILTER - filters an array of data based on criteria you define.
• UNIQUE - returns a list of unique values from a list or range.
• SORT - sorts an array of values.
• SORTBY - sorts an array based on a corresponding array.
• SEQUENCE - generates a list of sequential numbers, such as 1, 2, 3, 4.
• SINGLE – accepts a range or array and returns a single value using implicit intersection.
• RANDARRAY - returns an array of random numbers between 0 and 1.
Steps to Reproduce:
We don't have support for new dynamic array's functions from Excel in Calc
We have support for new dynamic array's functions from Excel in Calc
User Profile Reset: No
*** This bug has been marked as a duplicate of bug 126573 ***