Created attachment 154715 [details]
Cell Format 01
- Language Section is in Font tab so I don't see an reason to have it at Numbers tab too.
- Options are related to Category -> Format so it is left to Format (also at Excel)
- Preview is on bottom like in Font tab (next one)
- Format code (I don't know what are the 3 buttons and the User-defined label for)
- Text Alignment items in different rows (like in Excel and ordinary in most LibO groups)
- text Orientation labels and options left and "preview" right, cause preview is ordinary right
- Text direction I don't know if this should be visible cause ordinary LTR <-> RTL options are only visible when selected in global LibO options dialog.
Missing Language at Numbers tab (affects the list of formats, see Hebrew for example). Alternative layout would be to show the preview on the right column and options below the lists.
Regarding Alignment, the Indent(ation) relates to the Horizontal alignment (only for Left). Would place it next to this dropdown. No hard feelings about the rest.
Thanks - looks good in general. Apart - as Heiko said - skipping language. That definitely is needed here.
UX input given, removing the keyword.
Created attachment 154894 [details]
Screenshot with the patch applied
Commenting on Gerrit...
Was the Numbers tab also changed now?
I don't like that the text alignment drop-down buttons are so long.
And I also don't like that the text orientation degree +/- field and the degree wheel are visually detached. They must stay together and it's not only a preview image, it can be used to change the degrees by mouse.
andreas kainz committed a patch related to this issue.
It has been pushed to "master":
tdf#127934 Make Cell Format Align Dialog HIG conform
It will be available in 6.4.0.
The patch should be included in the daily builds available at
https://dev-builds.libreoffice.org/daily/ in the next 24-48 hours. More
information about daily builds can be found at:
Affected users are encouraged to test the fix and report feedback.