Even if Shape area fill set to "none"(Transparent) on Background objects style/Presentation Styles, Shape area is filled. Other attribution(Color,Gradient,Bitmap,Pattern,Hatch) work normally. Set the Drawing Styles does not change.
Steps to Reproduce:
1. Open Master Slide (Menubar: View -> Slide Slide)
2. Open Styles on Sidebar then Select Presentation Style.
3. Modify "Background objects" (Click and Context Menu -> Modify)
4. Go to "Area" Tab. Select "None" then "OK" Button.
5. Drawing Shapes. (ex. Select "Insert Basic Shapes" to any shapes and Drawing shape.)
Shape area is filled.
Shape area is not filled(Transparent).
User Profile Reset: Yes
Regression introduced by:
author Katarina Behrens <Katarina.Behrens@cib.de> 2016-11-14 12:27:49 +0100
committer Katarina Behrens <Katarina.Behrens@cib.de> 2016-11-14 14:33:16 +0000
commit ada8a2123ea655142be74a11c23e042a0109d5f8 (patch)
parent 1e70553585af382c7da3f79a3edf29de56c2d6a1 (diff)
tdf#103228: Remember fill type when switching between tabs
Bisected with: bibisect-linux-64-5.3
Adding Cc: to Katarina Behrens