I modify some svg using css in place xml attribute and I used nested translate.
So, some element are not displyed.
Just on Ubuntu version.
Steps to Reproduce:
1. add GaussianDistribugion_old.svg
2. add GaussianDistribugion.svg
3. add Tao_symbol.svg
4. add Luscher.svg
2. miss the curve (path)
3. left line is not displyed
4. image is not centred and text is not displayed
take a look in a browser or on windows
User Profile Reset: No
OpenGL enabled: Yes
OpenGL vendor string: X.Org
OpenGL renderer string: AMD RS780 (DRM 2.50.0 / 5.3.0-24-generic, LLVM 9.0.0)
OpenGL core profile version string: 3.3 (Core Profile) Mesa 19.2.1
OpenGL core profile shading language version string: 3.30
OpenGL core profile context flags: (none)
OpenGL core profile profile mask: core profile
OpenGL core profile extensions:
OpenGL version string: 3.0 Mesa 19.2.1
OpenGL shading language version string: 1.30
OpenGL context flags: (none)
OpenGL ES profile version string: OpenGL ES 3.0 Mesa 19.2.1
OpenGL ES profile shading language version string: OpenGL ES GLSL ES 3.00
OpenGL ES profile extensions:
Created attachment 156339 [details]
Mentioned SVG images
Thanks for reporting this issue.
A few clarifications:
1. Recently I've fixed some svg issues my self. Could you please try to reproduce it with a master build from http://dev-builds.libreoffice.org/daily/master/ ?
2. OTOH, could you please report each issue separately? the different issues in each file might have different root causes.
Thanks in advance. Closing as RESOLVED WONTFIX