The Help information for Pivot Table keyboard shortcuts may need updating to correctly reflect the current implementation of Calc's Pivot Tables, using the Pivot Table Layout dialog. In particular:
(1) The shortcuts relating to the Page (Alt P) and Available Fields (Alt+A) should be mentioned, alongside those for the Row, Column and Data Fields.
(2) The Alt+O shortcurt opens up the Options area on the dialog and does not display options for the current field.
(3) The Ctrl+Arrow, Ctrl+Home and Ctrl+End shortcuts no longer appear relevant.
The affected Help page may be found at https://help.libreoffice.org/6.4/en-US/text/scalc/04/01020000.html?DbPAR=CALC#bm_id3145801 (section headed Using the pivot table). Obviously this URL will vary depending on the LO version being used.
Steps to Reproduce:
1. Open Help viewer.
2. Select shortcuts in Index search.
3. Scroll down to Using the pivot table section.
4. Review text against implementation.
Help descriptions appear to be incorrect as described above.
User Profile Reset: No
Labels of the areas have changed (>= 6.4) and are now
And Alt + 'label underlined letter' works. (Added entry for Fields in table)
Alt+O is OK, closes dialog. Removed because of irrelevance in Pivot context
Olivier Hallot committed a patch related to this issue.
It has been pushed to "master":
tdf#129554 keyboard shortcuts for Pivot dialog