I can add a certificate directory path as a "manual" profile and then click on "Restart Now" in the resulting dialog however when LO restarts and I go back into "Options->Security->Certificate Path" LO reverts to the "thunderbird:default" profile and as a result of this no certs are available to sign documents.
Steps to Reproduce:
1. In the LO launcher click on Tools->Security->Certificate.
2. Add a new path to some arb directory.
3. Click on radio button corresponding with the new "manual" profile.
4. Click on "Restart Now" when LO prompts.
5. When LO relaunches go back into Tools->Security->Certificate.
LO reverts to the default profile for the certificate directory path instead of using the added path in the manual profile.
LO should be using the manual profile.
User Profile Reset: Yes
No problem here.
Can you test with 6.4.x? One way is to use an appimage https://libreoffice.soluzioniopen.com/
Set to NEEDINFO.
Change back to UNCONFIRMED, if the problem persists. Change to RESOLVED WORKSFORME, if the problem went away.
Arch Linux 64-bit
Build ID: 6.4.5-2
CPU threads: 8; OS: Linux 5.7; UI render: default; VCL: kf5;
Locale: fi-FI (fi_FI.UTF-8); UI-Language: en-US