When inserting new formula in Writer document, the formula object appears not in place of current cursor position, as expected, and has wrong anchoring: "To Character" instead of "As Character".
Steps to Reproduce:
1. Create new writer document;
2. Write something, e.g. "Lorem ". Leave text cursor AFTER this word;
3. Choose in main menu: Insert -> Object -> Formula;
4. Type something in formula editor, e.g. "2+2=4";
5. Press ESC to close formula editor;
1. Formula object is BEFORE word "Lorem"
2. Formula object anchoring is "To Character"
1. Formula object is AFTER word "Lorem"
2. Formula object anchoring is "As Character"
User Profile Reset: No
Version: 18.104.22.168 (x64)
Build ID: b0a288ab3d2d4774cb44b62f04d5d28733ac6df8
CPU threads: 4; OS: Windows 6.1 Service Pack 1 Build 7601; UI render: default; VCL: win;
Locale: ru-RU (ru_RU); UI-Language: en-US
confirm that behavior in
Версия: 22.214.171.124.alpha0+ (x64)
ID сборки: 69ccba90135f4dfc22d4cb823e10cf4794ddaa04
Потоков ЦП: 4; ОС: Windows 10.0 Build 18362; Отрисовка ИП: по умолчанию; VCL: win;
Локаль: ru-RU (ru_RU); Язык интерфейса: ru-RU
but I'm not sure it's a bug...
*** This bug has been marked as a duplicate of bug 130362 ***