Upon pasting a slide from a presentation with different proportions, LO asks whether the user want to scale objects to fit the destination proportions. But there's no option "Apply source document proportions".
Per the user's experience, MS Power Point offers such option, and it would be great if LO would offer it too.
# Steps to reproduce
1. Start Libreoffice Impress (Once Impress loaded, "Select Template" window should
2. In "Select Template" window that popped up choose `Alizarin` theme.
3. Select first slide, and press Ctrl+c to copy the slide
4. Press Ctrl+n to open new Impress instance
5. Press Ctrl+v to paste the slide. A dialog should pop up that says "The page size of the target document is different than the source document"
The dialog, among other options, would ask whether a user wants to apply page size of the source document.
There're options to fit the target page size, but no option to apply the source page size.
I was asked to add some details on the PowerPoint implementation: MS documentation says
> To maintain the theme of presentation you are copying from, click "Keep Source
> Formatting". This implies that the slide will keep its original theme format and
> not presentation's theme
Similar issue with master slides. Let's have the discussion on bug 112697.
*** This bug has been marked as a duplicate of bug 112697 ***