When copying something from a website (e.g. text) into LibreOffice sometimes the following issues are present:
- nothing happens (the copied text does not appear when pasting)
- old clipboard entries are pasted (text that had been copied before)
- when cutting text in LibreOffice and pasting it somewhere else in the document the content is lost (nothing happens)
I don't know if this is a LibreOffice or GNOME issue, but I found some old bug reports about similar issues on Bugzilla (LibreOffice).
Steps to Reproduce:
1. Copy and paste text from a website to LibreOffice
2. Cut parts of the text and paste somewhere else in the document (maybe a few times)
Sometimes the content is lost (nothing happens) or old entries are pasted
Copy/paste the correct entries.
User Profile Reset: No
OpenGL enabled: Yes
I have noticed this issue in LibreOffice Writer and Impress.
There seems to be no issue with some other desktop environments like XFCE.
Rule of thumb is search before posting. Many reports on this 62196, 128714, .116983, 90120.
Please do not post without searching, not correct.
*** This bug has been marked as a duplicate of bug 62196 ***