When I copied a sheet part with only text in the cells to a bulleted table, Libreoffice goes to a endless loop.
Steps to Reproduce:
1. Open the tabletest.ods file
2. Select all the non empty cells.
3. Ctrl-C to copy.
4. Open a new writer document.
5. Apply a bulleted list.
6. Enter a new text as "Test." in the first line. Newline with a bullet.
6. With the table icon from the tool bar, create a new empty table of about 3 rows.
7. Paste with Ctrl-v on the table.
Libreoffice works on a long time without results in a endless loop.
The clipboard was not pasted in the table.
The clipboard should pasted and LO does not gone in a endless loop
User Profile Reset: No
On Debian Linux 9.12.
Created attachment 159860 [details]
Calc table to testing
I think it is a major bug because datas could be lost.
I confirm, that there is a loop. What finally happened, was that content I copied and pasted in programs outside LO was also pasted in in table cell. Very strange.
Version: 188.8.131.52.alpha0+ (x64)Build ID: 8c8b3a4f83f67882b284ddc3b3fe10d3fe6dedf4CPU threads: 4; OS: Windows 10.0 Build 18363; UI render: Skia/Raster; VCL: win; Locale: de-DE (de_DE); UI-Language: en-GBCalc: CL