When exporting an ODT text document to PDF, data fields with the modification date are exported showing the current date instead of the correct modification date.
Steps to Reproduce:
1. Create a text document with a data field Document Info: Modified; save it. (Option “Printing sets Document modified” is disabled.)
2. Wait a day (or fiddle with your system’s date).
3. Open it again: the data field shows the old date of saving.
4. Export it to PDF: the PDF shows the current date *WRONG*
5. LO still shows the old date of saving.
6. Print to an printer: the printout shows the old date of saving. *CORRECT*
7. Close the document: LO asks to save it although option “Printing sets Document modified” is disabled.
The PDF shows the current date *WRONG*
The PDF should show the modification date (of last saving).
User Profile Reset: No
A workaround seems to be to open the document read-only for exporting.
Created attachment 160117 [details]
A document with such a field.
On further experimenting: this seems to happen when the ODT resides on a Samba share, where an older PDF already exists to be overwritten or I enter a different name for the export.
It must be under pretty unique circumstances, because anytime I save/export your document - including to a mounted samba folder - the date remains April 28.
I'm going to mark it as works for me. If you come up with clear steps to reproduce and want to re-open - that's fine.