Created attachment 160492 [details]
Example file from Word (extended version of the #122342 bugdoc)
If we set a Spacing before paragraph property in a style that also contains numbering, the Auto value is interpreted as 0.49 cm in some cases where it should be 0.
Steps to reproduce:
1. Open attached document. It contains a CustomStyle applied to some paragraphs. This style contains numbering and Spacing before is set to Auto.
The Spacing before should be 0 in these cases:
- If the paragraph is following another paragraph with the same numbered style (#2, #3 #5 – bad)
- If the paragraph is the first paragraph in a table (#4 #6 #7 - good)
The spacing should not be 0 if:
- The paragraph is following a non-numbered paragraph (#1 - good)
- The paragraph is following a numbered paragraph with the CustomStyle, but the numbering is removed from it (the ones after #6 and #8 - good)
- The paragraph is after a table (#8 – good)
Same appearance as in Word.
Version: 126.96.36.199.alpha1+ (x86)
Build ID: 7e257697f0006d8247a23ac91...
CPU threads: 4; OS: Windows 6.3 Build 9600; UI render: Skia/Raster; VCL: win;
Locale: hu-HU (hu_HU); UI: en-US
Created attachment 160493 [details]
Screenshot of the original document side by side in Word and Writer
I conform it with
Version: 188.8.131.52.alpha1+ (x64)
Build ID: 99c337d1d3831ce9d2c7dc1cbff713f4ac49d6ac
CPU threads: 4; OS: Windows 10.0 Build 18363; UI render: Skia/Raster; VCL: win;
Locale: de-DE (de_DE); UI: en-GB
in comparison with Word 2016
László Németh committed a patch related to this issue.
It has been pushed to "master":
tdf#132807 DOCX import: fix top auto margin in lists
It will be available in 7.0.0.
The patch should be included in the daily builds available at
https://dev-builds.libreoffice.org/daily/ in the next 24-48 hours. More
information about daily builds can be found at:
Affected users are encouraged to test the fix and report feedback.