UI: Height input box smaller compared to width (document specific)
Steps to Reproduce:
1. Open the attached file
2. Select the shape at the bottom
3. Position and size position and size tab; Height box is smaller compared to width
4. Check follow text -> issue gone
Height box is smaller compared to width
Should be the same
User Profile Reset: No
Version: 220.127.116.11.alpha0+ (x64)
Build ID: 97a2c1fc5e376c0c00968f17a0392c6d3a5ed565
CPU threads: 4; OS: Windows 6.3 Build 9600; UI render: Skia/Raster; VCL: win;
Locale: nl-NL (nl_NL); UI-Language: en-US
Created attachment 160506 [details]
Created attachment 160513 [details]
Testing on Win, the widths are equal with 3.5.0, but not with 4.4.7. However, on Linux with 41max-50max, the widths are equal as well (albeit smaller) and there is no effect with checking Follow text.
Please try bibisecting with Win or Mac.
Arch Linux 64-bit
Build ID: d784e711c102f204552c3c816636da01b1085f61
CPU threads: 8; OS: Linux 5.8; UI render: default; VCL: kf5
Locale: fi-FI (fi_FI.UTF-8); UI: en-US
Built on 29 August 2020
Confirmed with Version: 18.104.22.168.alpha0+
Build ID: 83aa172697c11a9550c27a28f8e62b523ec7086d
CPU threads: 4; OS: Linux 4.15; UI render: default; VCL: gtk3
Locale: de-DE (de_DE.UTF-8); UI: en-US
TinderBox: Linux-rpm_deb-x86_64@86-TDF, Branch:master, Time: 2020-09-10_21:26:34
Weird, activating and deactivating the checkbox "Follow text flow" is making the "height" text box with spinner wider and shorter.
I can reproduce this issue with following steps:
1) Open new Writer document.
2) Insert 37 paragraph lines with default values (on Linux: Liberation Serif, 12pt). In another test document it's enough to have 34 lines.
3) Insert a rectangle shape.
4) Open Position and Size dialog.
* You can choose Width and Height with values whatever you want.
* Anchor to paragraph.
* Position horizontal from left can be a value whatever you want.
* With 37 lines above: Position vertical from top must be 0,2 cm to Margin or greater.
* With 34 lines above: Position vertical from top must be 1,7 cm to Margin or greater.
5) Close the dialog with OK.
6) Reopen the dialog.