Top border line formatting , after deleting top row of a table
Steps to Reproduce:
1. Open the attached file
2. Select cell A1 & delete the row.. notice line formatting gone
No line formatting
User Profile Reset: No
Version: 188.8.131.52.alpha0+ (x64)
Build ID: 97a2c1fc5e376c0c00968f17a0392c6d3a5ed565
CPU threads: 4; OS: Windows 6.3 Build 9600; UI render: Skia/Raster; VCL: win;
Locale: nl-NL (nl_NL); UI-Language: en-US
Created attachment 160596 [details]
confirm it with
Build ID: 6a03b2a54143a9bc0c6d4c7f1...
CPU threads: 4; OS: Linux 5.4; UI render: default; VCL: gtk3;
Locale: ro-RO (ro_RO.UTF-8); UI: en-US
Reason for this bug are the merged cells in the row below the deleted row.
Steps to reproduce without attached file:
1) Open a new Writer document.
2) Insert a table with 3 rows and 3 columns with borders.
3) Merge the cells of the row in the middle.
4) Delete the row above the merged cells.
Border at the top of the merged cells is missing.