High memory usage while in presentation mode with large animated gifs
Steps to Reproduce:
1. Open the attached file
2. Open an process monitor or another memory tool (which can override presentation mode)
3. Press F5
4. First sheet - nothing interesting (go on)
5. Second sheet -> Animated gif.. nothing wrong (let it animate 5 sec and go on
6. Third sheet -> same gif as 5.. does nothing at first.. memory goes from 400 to 800MB go on
7. Fourth sheet different gif -> let play for a while if you want too.. or go on
8. Again.. a large gif.. let it play for 5 seconds.. and go on
Master after ending presentation 1,5 GB
6.3 -> increase between 5-6 rest appears to normal
6.1 -> not working fine
6.0 -> working fine..
Behavior of 6.0...
User Profile Reset: No
Version: 220.127.116.11.alpha1+ (x64)
Build ID: b587de60d4e6aa96238766272d94f1499b22f696
CPU threads: 4; OS: Windows 6.3 Build 9600; UI render: Skia/Raster; VCL: win;
Locale: nl-NL (nl_NL); UI: en-US
Attempted multiple bibisects on Windows.. but origin/master 6.0 fine oldest 6.1 broken. Origin/master 6.2 fine. Oldest 6.3 broken.
Created attachment 161241 [details]