Created attachment 161979 [details]
ODT file for Export
Steps to reproduce:
1. Open Nahrubo.odt document (It is in Attachment)
2. File -> Export As -> Export As EPUB...
3. In new window setting Layout Method: Fixed
4. Click to button OK
5. Writer is Freeze
I Test in:
- Windows 10 (1909) (64bit) with LibreOffice 7.0.0 beta1 -> Result: Freeze
- Fedora 32 (64 bit) with LibreOffice 184.108.40.206 -> Result: Freeze
Not really freezing
* Lacking a progress bar
* Being slow on Windows by default
However there might be something else going on too.. it really does take long long time - > 3 minutes. Needs to checked against Linux; does a better job creating epubs in general
Created attachment 161982 [details]
Arch Linux 64-bit
Build ID: e43d8d0f91b6949fa3914d034f9b9c166740afcf
CPU threads: 8; OS: Linux 5.7; UI render: default; VCL: kf5
Locale: fi-FI (fi_FI.UTF-8); UI: en-US
Built on 14 June 2020
I aborted the perf run after a while, it is not the full export time.
I waited 25 minutes, the epub file was not created.
There are only temp files (*.tmp and .~lock.Nahubo.epub#) on the hard disk.
Linux display window for killing LibreOffice or for Waiting.