1. See attachment. This should arguably have Severity="Enhancement"; anyway:
It would make sense for the URL shown in the tooltip to be displayed as the text instead of "More info".
2. Same goes for the TotD dealing with donations (URL not displayed; I haven't checked if "More info" there leads to a donation page; in any case a pretty DONATE button might make it more likely for users to take the opportunity).
Please create a separate bug report if required for this.
Created attachment 163353 [details]
Take a look
Thank you for reporting the bug.
it seems you're using an old version of LibreOffice.
Could you please try to reproduce it with the latest version of LibreOffice from https://www.libreoffice.org/download/libreoffice-fresh/ ?
I have set the bug's status to 'NEEDINFO'. Please change it back to 'UNCONFIRMED' if the bug is still present in the latest version.
Created attachment 163365 [details]
Created attachment 163366 [details]
Created attachment 163367 [details]
Issue present in latest release (version field changed accordingly).
Added screenshots showing v6.4 number for
1. Tip 116/222 - "2-Documentation.png"
2. Tip 130/222 - "2-Donate.png"
3. Tip 74/222 - "2-Help.png"
The latter point was not included in the original report.
It was an intentional decision to not show the URL in full length but a "human readable" short URL. And you figured out how to read the URL anyway, so my take is NAB/WF.