In previous version this option worked fine (<= LO 6.2).
When i needed split a column with out separator character (in fixed width), I selected an entire column and used text to column tool then choose the "fixed width" option. this allowed me create or set the columns width using a handler but now, those handlers are missing. I can create new columns but not delete those.
Before, when i needed delete a specific column, i dragged to up the handler a done.
Before, I used libreoffice 6.4.1.
Now I installed LibreOffice 126.96.36.199 but the problem still persists.
Steps to Reproduce:
1. Paste the text you want to divide into the spreadsheet.
2. Choose the entire column where you placed the text.
3. Choose the menu item "Data -> Text to column".
4. Choose the "Fixed width" option.
5. Try to define columns in the grid clicking in ruler space.
6. Try to delete a random column.
6. Try delete a random column.
Column width handles missing.
Before, it used to show a small circle on the column boundaries, and when you hold and drag up, the column boundary disappears.
User Profile Reset: Yes
I the Libreoffice help, no show any image of "Text To Column" window
Created attachment 163466 [details]
Before and after