The attached file is the india government income tax return preparation excel file and there are multiple macro errors in the same making the file unusable in libreoffice. i have listed some errors below
Steps to Reproduce:
1. open file. enable macros
2. click on buttons like "validate" sheet
1. "ActiveWorkbook.FollowHyperlink _
2. "Application.CommandBars("Ply").Enabled = True"
3. "If Mid(Sheet1.Range("sheet1.SeventhProvisoFlag").Value, 1, 1) <> "N" Then"
4. "If UserForm1.Visible = True Then"
5. "widthForm = UserForm1.ProgressFrame.Width"
6. If UserForm1.ProgressFrame.Caption = "" Then
7. .lblmainProgPercDisp.Caption = Round(mainProcPerc, 2) & "%"
8. If Mid(Sheet1.Range("sheet1.SeventhProvisoFlag").Value, 1, 1) <> "N" Then
on and on when clicking on "validate" button
if i click on the side bar "calculate tax"
9. Sheet3.Range("IncD.TDS").Value = 0
there are probably hundreds of macro errors
on and on when using
i have deleted the above problem code from macros and it is still not working. also attached will be a zip containing the original unaltered governmental excel file.
the first file would be for demo data to be put in the excel from zip file
User Profile Reset: No
Build ID: a726b36747cf2001e06b58ad5db1aa3a9a1872d6
CPU threads: 4; OS: Linux 4.15; UI render: default; VCL: kf5;
Locale: en-IN (en_IN.UTF-8); UI-Language: en-US
Created attachment 163467 [details]
demo data file containing macro errors
Created attachment 163468 [details]
excel file containing unaltered macro file. use data from first file to check
you can download this file and others from above link
This isn't a bug for Base - database. Could be something for BASIC or Calc. I have changed the component to Calc.
Arch Linux 64-bit
Build ID: 43d07ddf487fae1b966abf00a36612b109ed01fc
CPU threads: 8; OS: Linux 5.9; UI render: default; VCL: kf5
Locale: fi-FI (fi_FI.UTF-8); UI: en-US
Built on 7 December 2020