If you try to apply AutoCorrect manually, either to text that was pasted in or because AutoCorrect "While Typing" is turned off, it works for normal paragraphs but not lists.
Steps to Reproduce:
1. Turn off AutoCorrect > While Typing
2. Start a bulleted or numbered list
3. Type something in the list that should be auto-corrected, such as quotation marks, dashes, URLs or spaces at the end of the line.
4. Tools > AutoCorrect > Apply
List text does not change.
Auto-correct should be applied to text in the list.
User Profile Reset: No
Version: 22.214.171.124 (x64)
Build ID: 8061b3e9204bef6b321a21033174034a5e2ea88e
CPU threads: 4; OS: Windows 10.0 Build 18363; UI render: Skia/Raster; VCL: win
Locale: en-AU (en_CA); UI: en-US
I confirm ith with
Version: 126.96.36.199 (x64)
Build ID: 7cbcfc562f6eb6708b5ff7d7397325de9e764452
CPU threads: 4; OS: Windows 10.0 Build 19041; UI render: Skia/Raster; VCL: win
Locale: de-DE (de_DE); UI: en-GB
I tried it with replacement of :Apfel:
Repro with 188.8.131.52.alpha0+
0. Activate "URL Recognition" in both [M] and [T] in AutoCorrect Options
1. Turn off AutoCorrect while Typing
2. Start a numbered list ( Format > Lists > Numbered List )
3. Add entries to List, make sure they are "Default Paragraph Style"
4. Add a URL to one of the list items
5. Tools > AutoCorrect > Apply
Actual Result: No change to URL
Expected Result: URL configured as Hyperlink
Just to be sure: turn on AutoCorrect while Typing. Add URL to list entry. Recognized as URL as expected.