After inserting a new column in a table in an Impress presentation, the formatting used for new cells differs from the one used in the cells that were created with the table.
Steps to Reproduce:
1. Create a new Impress presentation.
2. Change slide layout to "Blank slide".
3. Insert a table.
4. (Optionally) Select all the cells.
5. (Optionally) Change formatting, for example, center the text in all cells.
6. Write some text (for example, "a") in all the cells of last two columns.
7. Select the last column.
8. Right click, select "Insert", then "Insert Column After".
9. Write something (for example, "a") in the newly inserted column.
The text ends up written in a different style (probably the style of slide text since it is a bulleted list and has font "Liberation Serif", as opposed to "Liberation Sans" used in table by default).
The text should have ended up written in the style in which the text of the rest of the table is written (more specifically, the style in which the text in the column next to the inserted one is written).
User Profile Reset: No
That does not seem to happen if there is no text in the table. Furthermore, it looks like the formatting is only corrupted for rows which had text.
Created attachment 167164 [details]
Easier to test with sample. Just add column right and type some letter in it's cells.
Duplicate. Please search before reporting.
*** This bug has been marked as a duplicate of bug 130788 ***