Steps to reproduce:
1) create a calc file, let's say dde.ods, and add two milestones with costs + a total row. Save.
2) create a writer file, save as dde.odt in the same directory.
3) Copy the "total" cell in Calc.
4) Switch to Writer, paste special, paste as a DDE link.
5) Now if you update the cost of e.g. MS1, the total value is updated in Calc. If you save and switch to Writer, finally choose Tools -> Update -> Update all, then the total cell is updated in Writer as well.
Expected result: when verifying dde.odt manually, the path to dde.ods is relative, since tools -> options -> load/save -> general -> "save urls relative to filesystem" is enabled.
Actual result: the dde link's path is still absolute.
Created attachment 167415 [details]
Created attachment 167416 [details]
Confirmed using LO 22.214.171.124.alpha1+ (312a33b7636334f6ce3b6d1702bc5d3e45215601), 126.96.36.199 / Windows.