Direct formatting (here: font size) is lost (reset to default font size) after selecting/overwriting text (part of the paragraph) + undoing the overwriting (Ctrg + "z").
Steps to Reproduce:
1.Type "abc def ghi" + Enter
2. Select everything using Ctrl + "a"
3. Change font size from default "12 pt" to "11 pt" (= direct formatting)
4. Select "def" using double click
5. Change font from "Carlito" (which is my default) to "DejaVu Sans Mono"
>>> Note: font size of "def" is now "11 pt"
6. Type "ddf" to overwrite "def"
7. Press Ctrl + "z" to undo the last step
Font size of the restored text "def" is now 12 pt
Font size for "def" should be "11 pt" as it was before steps 6 and 7
User Profile Reset: No
(Version: 188.8.131.52; Build ID: 00(Build:1); CPU threads: 4; OS: Linux 5.4; UI render: default; VCL: gtk3
Locale: de-DE (de_DE.UTF-8); UI: de-DE; Ubuntu package version: 1:7.0.3-0ubuntu0.18.04.1)
Same result with LO Writer flatpak version 184.108.40.206
Sorry, step 6 should be:
Type "d" to overwrite "def"
(or press Ctrl + "z" TWICE)
Created attachment 167850 [details]
To reproduce the bug starting with step 4
i fixed this issue in https://cgit.freedesktop.org/libreoffice/core/commit/?id=12eac5bcbc9b71bf00cb88b918988826229cca35
Closing as dupe of bug 137532
*** This bug has been marked as a duplicate of bug 137532 ***