1. Open Writer and create a new blank document.
2. Insert a table. Use 3 columns and 4 rows. Style is Academic.
3. Type in text in various cells. The cells with row and column greater
than one are the problem cells.
4. Save and Reload the document. It should be OK.
5. Place cursor on bottom row. Use Table|Insert| Row above.
6. Save and Reload. Its replaced text with 0 almost everywhere
If I put a dummy x in the last row first column, it does it too.
If I put a dummy x in the last row, last column, it seems to work.
Also occurs with 7,0,4.2
All rows as I left them at time of save.
User Profile Reset: No
[Information automatically included from LibreOffice]
[Information guessed from browser]
OS: Linux (All)
OS is 64bit: yes
Fedora 33 Linux
*** This bug has been marked as a duplicate of bug 131025 ***